Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fucking hell on a stick!

Its happened again. After three years I willingly laid my heart on the chopping block and this is what has happened:

I went to jail for some old tickets on June 5. June 8th or so the jailer tells me that my girlfriend and her family tried to get my truck keys but they couldn't get them cause none of them had a driver's license.

Two weeks later I finally get her on the phone and she tells me her parents have taken the car away and her phone. This girl is 23 fucking years old.

Fast forward to July 21. I get out of jail. The next couple days I sit at home happy to be there. Then I try to text my girlfriend and I realize something completely and utterly stupid has happened.

Apparently, it's MY FAULT they got tickets for driving without a license. MY FAULT Cynthia got her shit taken from her. MY FAULT the stupid bitch broke me and my love up. Susan Swann has to be the dumbest person I have ever had the displeasure of attempting a civilized and intelligent conversation with.

Never mind the fact that it would be common sense to sit and think "Hmm, I'm going to the police station to get my daughter's boyfriend's car keys. In my car. With a suspended license. Maybe this isn't a good idea because the police are probably going to check my license."

Instead it goes, "They ain't gonna check my license I'm not in my car while I'm talking to them." and then "This mother fucker got me a ticket. Told them I didn't have a license. Well, he ain't got a girlfriend no more, and she ain't got a car or a phone anymore."

Jesus please someone tell me I can legally kill her. She isn't smart enough to be a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment